Body Language Essential Downloads
Download eBook and AudioBook titles from 18 times International Bestselling authors Allan & Barbara Pease. In this special pack, you’ll learn:
The Definitive Book of Body Language eBook & Audiobook
The Definitive Book of Body Language isolates, examines and explains in simple terms, each component of body language. Regardless of your vocation or position in life, you will be able to use it to obtain a better understanding of life’s most complex event – a face-to-face encounter with another person. It will make you more aware of your own non-verbal cues and signals, and will show you how to use them to communicate effectively and how to get the reactions you want.
YOU WILL ALSO DISCOVER –
- How to make a positive impression on others
- How to interview and negotiate successfully
- How to know if someone is available
- How to bond quickly and get others to co-operate
- How to make yourself likeable and approachable
- How to tell if someone is lying
- How to read between the lines of what is said
- How to use body language to get what you want
- How to recognise love-signs and power-plays
Why Men Don’t Listen & Women Can’t Read Maps eBook
From the best-selling authors of Why Men Don’t Have a Clue & Women Always Need More Shoes and The Definitive Book of Body Language, comes International #1 Best-selling book Why Men Don’t Listen & Women Can’t Read Maps, the result of a world tour of investigation by authors and training experts Barbara and Allan Pease. This practical, humorous and easy-to-read book will help you discover the truth about men and women – and teach you what to do about it.
- Why men really can’t do more than one thing at a time
- Why women make such a mess of reverse and parallel parking
- Why men should never lie to women
- Why women talk so much and men so little
- Why men love erotic images and women aren’t impressed
- Why women prefer simply to talk it through
- Why men offer solutions but hate advice
- Why women despair about men’s silences
- Why men want sex and women need love
The result of a sometimes shocking, always illuminating and frequently hilarious look at why there are battle lines between the sexes. Read this book, and you’ll learn so many secrets about the opposite sex you might never have to say you’re sorry again!
Body Language in the Workplace eBook
Do you lack confidence in the work place? Keep missing out on that vital promotion? Are you a woman, and need to gain the trust of your male colleagues, or visa-versa? Then BODY LANGUAGE IN THE WORK PLACE is the must-have guide for you!
With hundreds of tips on every area of workplace interaction from how to stand and the use of office jargon, to making eye contact and clinching that deal or interview, Allan and Barbara Pease will teach you how to empower every aspect of your business performance.
Discover powerful vital body language skills for every business context, including:
- Clinching that deal or interview
- How to make an impact in the first 4 minutes
- Deciphering and using international body language
- How to build trust and rapport
- How to know when others are lying or hedging
Download this eBook now and instantly improve your workplace skills.
Why Men Don’t Have a Clue & Women Always Need More Shoes eBook
Why are men clueless about romance, love and relationships? Why do they avoid commitment? Why do men tell lies to women and think they can get away with it? On the other hand, why do women cry to get their own way with men and why do women insist on talking a subject to death? And why do women need more shoes instead of more sex?
REVEALED IN THIS eBOOK…
- Secrets about sex your partner has never revealed.
- Nine things women do that leave men dumbstruck.
- Unravelling the seven biggest mysteries about men.
- What men and women really want.
- “Does this make my bum look big”- why men lie.
- Why women cry – emotional blackmail.
- Seven things men do that drive women insane.
- The other women – his mother.
- Nagging – when someone just won’t let up
- When a hunter hangs up his bow. Retirement.
Why Men Want Sex & Women Need Love eBook
Allan and Barbara Pease, the international bestselling authors of Why Men Don’t Listen & Women Can’t Read Maps, deliver their most important book yet.
In this practical, humorous and easy-to-read guide, Allan and Barbara Pease reveal the truth about men and women. They translate science and cutting edge research into a powerful yet highly entertaining read, then teach you what you can do about it.
This book can help singles looking for love, those in relationships that need some real help or those who want to keep their partner happy and reap the extraordinary benefits that follow.
REVEALED IN THIS eBOOK:
- What men and women really want from love and sex
- How to find a great partner and have a happy future
- What to do when the chemistry is wrong
- What turns men and women on – and off
- How to handle a cheater
- How to change your love-life forever
- How to make women want sex more often
- How to regain your mojo
This is a must-have book for anyone who wants to get the most from their relationship. It provides the answers both men and women are desperate to learn.
The Body Language of Love eBook
Everything you need to know about the body language of love.
- Understanding the mating game
- The art of flirting and courtship signals
- Speed-dating, first dates, parties, internet dating and other suicide missions
- For better or worse – the secrets of successful relationships
From using body language to increase your mating rating to finding a long-term partner, The Body Language of Love will help you to identify and correct the body language that could be letting you down.
The Answer AudioBook
In The Answer Allan & Barbara Pease reveal the secret of the RAS, hidden in your brain, that allows you to achieve anything you want in life. Sharing all of the techniques and wisdom learned over a lifetime, this book teaches readers to:
- Decide what you really want and how to get it
- Set and action clearly defined goals
- Avoid being manipulated by others
- Overcome obstacles and roadblocks
- Take control for your life circumstances
- Apply the art of visualisation and the power of affirmations effectively
- Deal with stress, fear and worry
- Never give up
This ground-breaking new book uses science to show you The Answer to become who and what you want to be; to deal with any challenge, no matter how difficult it may seem; and to achieve anything you want in life.
There are no reviews yet.