Why Men Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps
From the best-selling authors of Why Men Don’t Have a Clue & Women Always Need More Shoes and The Definitive Book of Body Language, comes International #1 Best-selling book Why Men Don’t Listen & Women Can’t Read Maps, the result of a world tour of investigation by authors and training experts Barbara and Allan Pease. This practical, humorous and easy-to-read book will help you discover the truth about men and women – and teach you what to do about it.
- Why men really can’t do more than one thing at a time
- Why women make such a mess of reverse and parallel parking
- Why men should never lie to women
- Why women talk so much and men so little
- Why men love erotic images and women aren’t impressed
- Why women prefer simply to talk it through
- Why men offer solutions but hate advice
- Why women despair about men’s silences
- Why men want sex and women need love
The result of a sometimes shocking, always illuminating and frequently hilarious look at why there are battle lines between the sexes. Read this book, and you’ll learn so many secrets about the opposite sex you might never have to say you’re sorry again!
Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love
Allan and Barbara Pease, the international bestselling authors of Why Men Don’t Listen & Women Can’t Read Maps, deliver their most important book yet.
In this practical, humorous and easy-to-read guide, Allan and Barbara Pease reveal the truth about men and women. They translate science and cutting edge research into a powerful yet highly entertaining read, then teach you what you can do about it.
This book can help singles looking for love, those in relationships that need some real help or those who want to keep their partner happy and reap the extraordinary benefits that follow.
REVEALED IN THIS BOOK:
- What men and women really want from love and sex
- How to find a great partner and have a happy future
- What to do when the chemistry is wrong
- What turns men and women on – and off
- How to handle a cheater
- How to change your love-life forever
- How to make women want sex more often
- How to regain your mojo
This is a must-have book for anyone who wants to get the most from their relationship. It provides the answers both men and women are desperate to learn.
The Body Language of Love
Everything you need to know about the body language of love.
- Understanding the mating game
- The art of flirting and courtship signals
- Speed-dating, first dates, parties, internet dating and other suicide missions
- For better or worse – the secrets of successful relationships
From using body language to increase your mating rating to finding a long-term partner, The Body Language of Love will help you to identify and correct the body language that could be letting you down.