The Definitive Book of Body Language Audiobook
$14.95 incl. GST
The Definitive Book of Body Language isolates, examines and explains in simple terms, each component of body language. Regardless of your vocation or position in life, you will be able to use it to obtain a better understanding of life’s most complex event – a face-to-face encounter with another person. It will make you more aware of your own non-verbal cues and signals, and will show you how to use them to communicate effectively and how to get the reactions you want.
YOU WILL ALSO DISCOVER –
- How to make a positive impression on others
- How to interview and negotiate successfully
- How to know if someone is available
- How to bond quickly and get others to co-operate
- How to make yourself likeable and approachable
- How to tell if someone is lying
- How to read between the lines of what is said
- How to use body language to get what you want
- How to recognise love-signs and power-plays
This product can be downloaded as M4B or MP3 file.